- Local parts: see map on this page.
- Cheap parts: Hobby King (online retailer)
- A great open source resource & community: Flite Test
- Flite Test’s Beginner Video Series: Beginner Video Series
- Flite Test Swappable Series:
- Cessna 180 Build Info: http://www.sefsd.org/index.php/ct-menu-item-95/ct-menu-item-105/334-seans-sure-flite-c-180-build
- Good general drone info: http://www.droneybee.com/
- R/C Aircraft Intersession
Paper Airplane Challenge – You have a total of 30 minutes to research, design, test, and build your aircraft.
- The Challenge Competition: Which teams airplane can fly the furthest (the best average of three throws).
- You can do as much or as little research as you want.
- Your materials are limited to: (2) 8.5″ x 11″ pieces of copy paper, (2) 8.5″ x 11″ pieces of card stock, (2) mini paperclips, 3″ of scotch tape.
- You may use as much or as little of the material as you want. However, you cannot use any materials not listed.
- You can trade used paper in for a new sheet but it will cost you 8′ off of your final competition score.