OLED Character Display
- Overview: A 4 line x 20 character (or 2×20) display that can run through parallel or serial communications. As an OLED display, it has much better refresh performance than the typical LCD displays (and is best for scrolling text).
- Manufacturer Page: 4×20 OLED Display, 2×20 OLED Display
- Purchase from: Mouser, Manufacturer
- Specifications: http://www.newhavendisplay.com/specs/NHD-0420DZW-AG5.pdf
- Local Resources:
Motorized Slide Potentiometer
- Overview: A motorized slide with two built in potentiometers that allows it to be used as an input (by moving the slide), as an output (by precisely positions the slide), or both.
- Purchase From: SparkFun
Motor Controller (TB6612FNG)
- Overview: A brushed DC motor controller that uses very few pins.
- External Resources:
Shift Register (74HC595)
- Overview: A device that lets you transform three arduino pins into as many outputs as you want.
- Tutorial: http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/ShiftOut
CAT6 Connections for Exhibition
- Follow the listed schematic VERY CAREFULLY.
- Schematic: http://gritlab.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/image.png